Help us fuel school change through the arts!
With your support, we help schools use the arts to build joyful, equitable, and inclusive learning environments where all students have the opportunity to thrive and succeed.
What your support makes possible:
- $25 = Sponsors one teacher’s participation in an arts education workshop – equipping them to use the arts and creativity to increase student learning
- $50 = Ensures one student has access to the arts and creativity as a tool for learning across the school day
- $100 = Provides arts education training to one teacher for an entire year
- $250 = Supports the participation of 10 students in hands-on workshops across several weeks
- $500 = Provides a Family Art Night at one school, bringing students, families and teachers together for a night of hands-on arts experiences with visual arts, music, and dance
- $1,000 = Provides one principal with individualized leadership coaching for an entire school year, equipping them to maximize the impact of arts and creativity at their school